torsdag 16. september 2010

My first DT card on Squigglefly

I have some exciting news!! :o)
***
Holly over at Squigglefly sent me an e- mail and
asked if I would like be on the Design Team,
and of course I would!! :o)
***
Squigglefly have a large selections of Digital Stamps
and various artists.
You can visit the shop here.
**
I look forward to work with all the talented girls there :)
***

Well,here is my first card ;
To make this card;
***
Yellow Bazzill,
DP is from Maja Design,
ribbon and flowers are from my local store,
the butterfly is Martha Stewart,
half pearls from Basic Grey,
The beautiful image is called "Fairy Pool" and
is coloured with watercolour pencils
and blended with watertank brush.
***

I will join in on these challenges ;
***
Cute Card Thursday #130 "Tweet and a Flutter"
***
That is all for today.
***
Have a wonderful day and
thank you for stopping by :o)
***


13 kommentarer:

Holly Young sa...

Kari, this is just beautiful! I love that you used watercolor pencils - it shows that you can use pretty much any medium you want to color digis! Your coloring is just spectacular and I love your choice of papers too. I'm so glad you were able to join us!

Inger Harding sa...

GRATTIS Kari, så gøy!! :)
Nydelig kort!
Ha en fortsatt fin dag.

♥ klem, Inger

freida sa...

Good morning and welcome to Squigglefly's team! Looking at your blog, I know we both are in for a treat! You have some mighty fabulous work here!!! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

This card is FANTASTIC! You used one of my favorite color schemes and what a beautiful coloring job you did on the image! PERFECT embellies too! Precious card! :)

Nancy sa...

Nok en gang gratulerer og velkommen ombord;O)
Det motivet var vakkert!!!! Og så nyyyydelig du har fargelagt det, flinka, WOOOOOW!!!
Flott design, søte de arkene:O)
Ha en deilig ettermiddag.
Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Gratulerer masse, vennen ! Så moro :)...og de er heldige som får deg med på laget !
Kortet ditt er helt nydelig, og guriland så flott fargelagt!
Koselig motiv, og flotte papirer !

Ha en fin fin kveld :o)

Klem :o)

Pinklady 68 sa...

Gratulerer som DT, Kari!
Et nydelig kort! Herlige farger, mønster ark og flott motiv:-)

Klem Laila.

Darlene sa...

This is gorgeous Kari!! Again ... welcome to the Squigglefly team!!

Cardmaking Galore sa...

This is really lovely - and the image is charming.

May-Bente sa...

Gratulerer så masse, Kari!!!
Gleder meg til å følge deg videre.
Dette kortet var jo kjempeflott, virkelig et nydelig motiv!!

Klem fra meg, ha en super helg:))

Tracey sa...

Hi Kari, this is a beautiful card. I love the soft colours & the decorated inside :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Vanja sa...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)

Daisy Chain sa...

Lovely card. I just love that image you've used. Thanks for joining in our challenge at TS.

Debbie x

Mina sa...

congratulations Kari on your DT spot and what a fabulous first card for it...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx