onsdag 19. juni 2013

Wedding Box





I found this amazing Explosionbox,
I just had to make one.

***
I like it with only two colours so
it`s Red and White here.




Here is the innside with the Wedding cake in the middle

***
Close up on the cake


 with a lot of flowers,some ribbon,lace and pearls.



I wanted to put some word of wisdom in the box.



Some more of the cake



Here is the box with the top on,
clean and simple on the outside.


Here is the box and the top on the side



I will enter my box in these Challenges ;

Scrap`aLong Challenge # 28 ; Pearls,Pearls and Pearls

***
Thank you for stopping by today and
have a great day 

****

Hugs,




6 kommentarer:

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Wow!!! Kari I am lost for words. This creation is so gorgeous. It is so beautifully made and looks so elegant and professional.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

brenda sa...

What they very special box for the wedding couple Kari.

B x

Pinklady 68 sa...

WoW!!! Denne ble utrooolig lekker!! Helt nydelig i rødt og hvitt... kjempefint pyntet!!!!!! Me like:-)

Ha en fin sommerkveld!
Klem Laila.

Nancy sa...

Mmmmm lekker!!!!!:0)
Wow!
Klem

Sonia sa...

Wowwww,fabulous creations my dear^_^
Now I follow you^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lynne K sa...

Amazing creation! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us for our Summer Blooms challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne